grow bigger and soar into the skies
And as I look into your eyes
I see an angel in disguise
Sent from God above
For me to love
To hold an idolise

And as I hold your body near
I'll see this month through to a year
And then forever on
Till life is gone
I'll keep your loving near

And now I've finally found my way
To lead me down this lonely road
All I have to do
Is follow you
To lighten off my load

You treat me like a rose
You give me room to grow
You shone the light of love on me
And give me air so I can breath
You open doors that close
In a world where everything goes
You give me strenght so I stand tall
Within this bed of earth
Just like a rose

And when I fell like hope is gone
You give me strenght to carry on
Each time I look at you
There's something new
To keep our loving strong

I hear you whisper in my ear
All of the words I long to hear
Of how you'll always be
Here next to me
To wipe away my tears












Pst Kong is really awesomely awesome. I really do thank God that HOGC always has great amazing speakers coming in, even though we have the best speakers at home (:
im really quite amazed about how Pst Kong preach and behaves. Being the great man of God, successful and influential, he is so so so humble. I still remember during Asia Conf, where we met him at the backdoor, he is really friendly man. i believe he is the true man of God who totally live out what the Bible say he is. never have i seen a man like him.


why do we have to lose our relevance being stuck in the 1st space and become the enemy of the 2nd space and cannot reach the 3rd space.


tomorrow is the last session. so gonna treasure it. and today... it just came in so timely. What to do when you don't know what to do. i believe everything is in God's control. good or bad, it is in His control. just like the story of Job.


ytd went to Nicholas Nicole's hse to eat after service. he is so nice to bring valcheong and i two tubs of ice water for our heels-tortured-feets. and cook for us. yummmmy!


then today is OBBB. it was TOTALLY fun man! amazed by the team who planned it. awesome. and all the jokes.. and my yi zhi mei ): HAHAHAH. just went totally crazy. Jacques and Fungqi are the emcees. it was hilarious man... and today seeing so many NYJC people coming, really exciting man. though like all from the rugby team.. hahahha! honestly, they were the least ppl i will thought of coming into church man. :P but God thoughts are higher than mine. (:

God said:
even if i lose everything, i cant lose God. i cant lose the obedience of God.


have you ever lose your most loved. experience the heartache in your heart that is literally flowing out from emotions but not heart attack? God understands too. Because He went through the same thing when Jesus died on the cross.



Now heavens, be open
Our God is unshaken
We worship, Christ risen
High above

Now heaven, be open
All kingdoms, all nations
Declare that "You are God


last but not all, if you are my friend, pls pray for me the following points (:

1) CAST OUT ALL MY PIMPLES IN JESUS NAME!
2) able to focus on my studies the next 1.5month. very distracted!
3) wont grow fat from all junks food at 1am
4) ace my A level
5) get a job straight after A level ends
* not in any order (:
wahahahha!!!