I guess I should've known better,
to believe that my luck could change,
Oh.I let my heart and forever
Finally learned each other's names.
I tell myself, "this time it's different."
No goodbyes, cause I can't bear
to say it."I'd never survive the one that's coming",
If I stay, Oh no!

Just Walk Away! Ooh, and don't look back.
Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.
You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.
Before It's too late. Oh, just walk away
Ooh, just Walk Away!

I really wish I could blame you,
But I know that it's no one's fault.
A Cinderella with no shoe,
And a prince that doesn't know he's lost.
This emptiness feels so familiar
Each goodbye, just the same old song
But this time I will not surrender!'
Cause I'm gone,


I've got to let it go.
Start protecting my heart and soul.
Cause I don't think I'll survive a goodbye again.
Not again!