|
you know you love me.xoxo
My name is ANG.ZHILIN.Turning 18 this year.Loving heartofGodchurch and D5.studying in nyjc 0832! |
|
|
tagboard
affiliates
HOGC!Dodds 0832! 08A202! amanda chen amanda lim annylnn belle brian camy candy carlo cedric chewtheng chinyang choongkai denise dominic felicia fungqi gavin godric hongrui huirong huiyu ivan jasmine jessica jianfan jingfen jieru jobel jun wen lynette ken mong marjorie melissa moo mr shane koh nadine nicholas novel peifen peijun qian qian ranford shimin stephanie tiakhui valerie venus weiyin wendy xinjie yiwen zhenghui zhixiang Tweetsss
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
Everything in its time
Sometimes I wonder what lies aheadHow long till my hunger is fed They say it's hard to make it in this part of town So many people on this merry-go-round Some folks try astrology Some turn to crystal balls To find an answer, To get through it all I just fall on my knees and I try to pray In the silence I can hear Him say The river runs and the river hides Out to the ocean and under the sky I promise you, the answer will come Hold on to patience and watch for the sign Everything in its time I often feel like I'm two steps behind Somebody must have moved that finish line There are a thousand reasons Why I should give up But I'm stubborn in the things I believe The river runs and the river hides Out to the ocean and under the sky I promise you, the answer will come Hold on to patience and watch for the sign Cause maybe there's another plan One I still can't see A little surprise,like your love in my life Funny how time changes how we see last lesson of discipleship class today. with Charleston. ohh man. i seriously will miss classes. though short, but Charleston said something that hit right into my heart. zone D and F bought guitar hero world tour and xbox 360 for Dominic! hahaha. it is great to see how happy our leader is. at the mrt, i suddenly felt so so giddy that i cant see what is in front of me. haha. super malu. sweet Sharyl rushed to the washroom with me. paying extra 70cents. HAHAHA. status and fame is nothing. because the God has the highest glory. and you know behind it, you need to pay a price for it. what you see is not what you see. what you hear is not what you hear. behind the curtains, there is more. |