|
you know you love me.xoxo
My name is ANG.ZHILIN.Turning 18 this year.Loving heartofGodchurch and D5.studying in nyjc 0832! |
|
|
tagboard
affiliates
HOGC!Dodds 0832! 08A202! amanda chen amanda lim annylnn belle brian camy candy carlo cedric chewtheng chinyang choongkai denise dominic felicia fungqi gavin godric hongrui huirong huiyu ivan jasmine jessica jianfan jingfen jieru jobel jun wen lynette ken mong marjorie melissa moo mr shane koh nadine nicholas novel peifen peijun qian qian ranford shimin stephanie tiakhui valerie venus weiyin wendy xinjie yiwen zhenghui zhixiang Tweetsss
archives
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Do credit accordingly if you changed the icon. |
I will bring praise This year FOP is over. aww. Hillsongs was great! Parachute band too. =D i think Pst Mark just rocks. i will never forget this year's FOP! i will rejoice, i will declare. the weekend was tiring though. sat was my ever first usher duty for church. it was a great experience. we had cozycot blogger shop over the weekend in church. so cool! and my ever first time giving follow-up. this weekend was realllly different! i sort of miss FOP. but there is gonna to be a Asia Conference! =D i went back sec sch this morning. the siewmai was nice. hahahha! i took $20 times bookshop voucher and went around sec 4 classes to share. i repeated almost the same thing that i didnt even feel like talking when i reach my last stop. hahhaa! but it was fun. im hungryyy. ohh! i took a bus home from kallang on saturday and my journey was exciting. because i see alot people eating durians. -.- hahha! i mean SO LATE AT NIGHT! and why durians!!! Desert Song This is my prayer in the desert When all that's within me feels dry This is my prayer in my hunger and need My God is the God who provides And this is my prayer in the fire In weakness, or trial, or pain There is a faith proved more worth than gold So refine me Lord through the flame I will bring praise,I will bring praise No weapon formed against me shall remain I will rejoice, I will declare God is my victory and He is here This is my prayer in the battle When triumph is still on its way I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ So firm on his promise I'll stand All of my life in every season You are still God I have a reason to sing I have a reason to worship And this is my prayer in the harvest When favour and providence flow I know I'm filled to be emptied again The seed I receive I will sow when you know that someone believe in something so strongly, you know that something is real. it is the convictions craved in their hearts. they see what you dont. |